Customer Self Service
The Customer Self Service is an online platform developed on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology, which enables the secured transmission of information to a company’s customers in order to obtain and maintain a relationship based on efficiency, transparency and loyalty.
- Improves communication and minimizes response time to customer requests;
- Renders the relationship with the customers more efficient, providing them in a simple and intuitive manner, with useful information about their own account;
- Efficiently manages the upsell opportunities.
- Generates and sends automatic notifications via e-mail or text message, with information about: promotions, price discounts, outstanding invoices, notifications for different payments / time overruns, depleted stocks etc.;
- Assures the management of the contracts, invoices and online payments giving customers quick and secure access to their own information;
- Keeps and offers the invoices and payments history for consultation;
- Support for access to relevant documents in the company – customer relation (offers, contracts, etc.);
- Online platform for communication with the customers (take over questions, suggestions, requests, additional requests of sales or service supply, complaints etc.);
- Provides the customers with information on the outgoing promotions.