Compensation and Benefits
Compensation and Benefits Module provides directors, managers and HR teams various tools and perspectives to develop attractive motivation and rewarding structures at all levels, both based on market comparisons (e.g. salary surveys) and objectives of the company.
- Lower costs;
- Talent retention;
- Increases commitment of the employees.
- Records the whole history of the employees;
- Provides the HR specialists with the opportunity to perform salary analyses using both internal and external sources;
- Provides managers with the necessary information for proposing and approving the salary revisions;
- Encourages by alerts the affiliation with the company policy;
- Ensures the fact that HR specialists do not lose sight of important data or processes;
- Manages budgets;
- Helps benefit management;
- Manages long-term reward like stock options;
- Automates the approval process of additional payments;
- Generates various reports for the stakeholders;
- Can operate with another HR infrastructure of the company;
- The employees can consult their benefit package at any time; fixed or variable payments, bonuses, performance bonus, company car, telephone credit, meal tickets, health insurance etc. The employee can print out his individual statement at any time;
- The award received by the employees following evaluations can also be communicated through this channel.
The following reports are valid in the system:
- Report with the list of all employees that contain all information available in the system for an employee at a specified date;
- Report for managers that displays managers and department assistants;
- Report that displays the Average Gross Salary per company.
Clients Compensation and Benefits