Budget Management Module provides the definition and consolidated control of budgets for distinctive periods of time in organizations of any size and complexity, regardless of the industry in which it operates. Allows aggregation of all revenues and expenses incurred, their distribution based on fixed or variable keys and comparison to budgeted data.
- Automatically cumulates all revenues and expenses by budget lines and analysis centres;
- Allows allocation of expenses according to various criteria;
- Provides complex analysis reports.
- Follows up revenues and expenses both at centralized level and, hierarchically, by analysis centres;
- Controlling and distributing budgets at level of employee, signed contract, project, department, division, cost / profit centres or at centralized, organization level;
- Budget structuring by various analysis periods (month, quarter, semester, year);
- Matrix organization of the budget, dimensioned according to budget lines and analysis centres;
- Integration, in terms of accounting, with all operational segments;
- Manual or automatic allocation of data according to final or intermediate budget lines (requires further distribution);
- Defining allocations keys, percentage or value, fixed or variable;
- Ordering and prioritization of the allocation process;
- Facility to introduce accounting budget notes, which allows the generation and updating of budgets in real time;
- Entering budgets in different currencies;
- Quick reporting of the budgeted versus achieved, centralized, dimensioned according to analysis centres and budget lines
Clients Budget Management