The Payroll module is completely configurable in terms of formulas, types of salaries, allowances, bonuses, medical and rest leaves, deductions.
- Speed and accuracy in the payroll calculation
- High flexibility of payroll calculation approach
- Integrate legislative changes directly in the application
- Ensures the base for the whole payroll calculation process - the application is completely parameterized regarding the calculation formulas, salary types, pay rises, premiums, sick leaves, rest leaves, withholdings, etc.
- Enables the gross salary calculation and the taxes incurred by the company starting with the net salary expressed in RON or in any foreign currency (user-defined).
- Makes available all the standard reports specific to any payroll application, such as salary advances, clearance, sick leaves, rest leaves, pay slips, correlation checklists, summaries, salary expenses, declaration of income tax for each beneficiary (205 Statement)
- Configures individually the bonuses provided by the company and their formulas: seniority, loyalty, management, special working conditions, confidentiality.
- Compliant with the confidential terms of the salary policy: provides the possibility to print pay slips on secured paper. In addition, pay slips can be sent via e-mail or SMS with security passwords.
- Provides a complete overview of the salary status of any employee
- Ensures the salary calculation starting from the actual number of worked hours, recorded into the timesheet and automatically transferred into the system.
- Enables the automatic transfer of debts from one month to another and provides the ability to generate reports regarding their history, regardless the selected period.
- Enables to import and export data from/to other applications, to integrate the application with other accounting systems: PeopleSoft, SAP, SUN, Scala, MFGPro, Charisma ERP, REVISAL etc.;
- Tracks expenses per cost centers.
- Enables bulk operations on employee sets
- Ensures salary calculation according to the conditions enforced by the holding structure of the company.
- Plans the salary budget by creating scenarios
- Ensures automatic calculation of the compensations for rest leaves and sick leaves.
- Provides the possibility to transfer the salary and other incomes into a bank account.
- Automatic generation of the accounting notes, as well as payment orders.
- Keeps salary records in a multicurrency system;
- Provides the possibility to report multiple monthly statements regarding the payroll.
- The initial reporting;
- The reporting at the end of the month;
- The reporting after 5 working days from the end of the month.
- Automatically generates the 112 Statement (xml file) and sends it to ANAF for validation. At the end of the process, the file contains the electronic signature.
Doosan IMGB - a long term partnership with Charisma HCM
Charisma HCM has grown along with us. By the time we have chosen to collaborate with TotalSoft the system was fairly new on the market. We knew what we wanted and TotalSoft implemented our requirements. It was an exchange which resulted in a partnership that lasted nearly eight years.
- Cornelia Urlăţeanu
The Charisma of the 23 companies belonging to Tiriac Group is provided by TotalSoft
The features delivered by Charisma HCM, now cover all aspects of the human resource management activities, while the payroll module is for us a useful tool for solving problems related to salaries, regardless of the type of company.
- Nicoleta Cârlugea
Charisma HCM supports Dona pharmacy chain
We are opening new pharmacies each week and the number of employees is continuously increasing. Our HR department is due to constantly manage its activities efficiently and in less time. Charisma plays a crucial role in this respect
- Maria Comşa
Charisma HCM provides a human resources management solution for the Romanian Villeroy & Boch subsidiary
By choosing Charisma HCM, we ensured that all pre-established criteria were met, especially considering that TotalSoft’s application already had an interface with SAP; also, from a financial standpoint we benefited from the best quality-price ratio
- Mihaela Daniela Nagy