Insurance software is an end-to-end robust software product that optimizes the management of patrimony, financial, civil liability or personal risks. The solution provides an integrated set of tools intended to track the insurance contracts and policies of any kind (assets, financial risks, Casco, etc.) signed between the company or the beneficiary of the asset and any insurance company (Insurer).
- Reduces the operational costs
- Thanks to the centralization and automation of the entire insurance process, the access to information becomes extremely easy, the redundant time and time consuming tasks are minimized, and the operational costs are significantly reduced.
- Increases the profitability
- The solution supports the company's customers by facilitating the insurance process and by minimizing the waiting time for solving certain specific situations.
- Minimizes the operational risk
- Thanks to the use of rules for the integrity and optimization of flows specific to the internal policy of each insurance company, the product significantly minimizes the operational and business risks.
- Provides the control of insurance policies through content, insurance terms, premiums, deductibles by types of risk, set insurance conventions, periodicity and payment schedule;
- Settles the scope of the policy whether we are talking about asset insurance, life insurance, civil auto liability insurance (MTPL) or financial risk insurance;
- Manages the insurance conventions with the insurance companies, supporting the automation of policy generation and setting term templates such as currency, periodicity, type of payment schedule, calculation method of the insured value and insurance premiums, additional ratios, wear and tear grids for each type of insurance, etc.
- Benefits from the management of insurance contracts in different currencies, as well as of the scheduling of insurance installment payments by various criteria;
- Manages the portfolio of the insured assets, regardless their nature (auto, equipment, real estate, software, MTPL, life, etc.) by efficiently capturing and reporting specific information and properties for each asset category; multiple filtering criteria;
- Monitors the change history of the insurance policies through Addendums: changing the financial parameters, rescheduling the installments or residual values, advance payments, assignments, terminations, total losses, etc.;
- Includes features for renewing or supplementing the policies, with multiple possibilities for filtering and parameterization of the new documents or values;
- Ensures the full traceability with the Leasing module;
- Allows financing the insurance values with own or included payment schedule in the leasing contract's installments, depending on the situation;