User Leasing Module manages and monitors the operations and financial and operational lease agreements which the company has with non-banking financial institutions.
- Agreement and dates of the agreement;
- Payment schedule configurable based on formulas directly accessible in the user window (change of schedule type does not assume development): Accepts various methods of calculation, periods of grace, early closures etc.
- Fixed and / or variable interest based on reference interest. In case of variable interest, the differences as to the initial payment schedule will be invoiced at a frequency set by the users.
- Multiple roles that can be added to each agreement in order to know all third parties related to the agreement;
- The agreement can be made for many items of different types, with various suppliers;
- Validation of the agreement;
- Full image of the agreement at any time, according to the situation existing at that time. The agreement has the same number, same identifier at all times;
- Delivery-receipt protocol to confirm the delivery and to account for the agreement in terms of accounting;
- Comprehensive addenda (standard and non-standard) with a history of versions made for: change in financial parameters, rescheduling, early payment, total loss, termination, assignment, any other change, even without financial influences. All addenda are saved and may be consulted at any time;
- Automatic calculation of the payment schedule, with the possibility of entering additional columns for funded / unfunded insurance, funded/ unfunded services, fees, etc.;
- Importing the payment schedule from external sources (Excel);
- Following up all expenses incurred by an agreement, scheduled or not, and the possibility to re-invoice the customer for such expenses.
- Automatic recording in the accounting of all transactions in the system;
- Recognition of monthly revenues for quarterly instalments, according to IFRS;
- Recognition of expenditure and revenues allocated per agreement, while obtaining all reports at Partner and / or Agreement level;
- Recognition of administrative tax, dealer fee, promotions, according to IFRS;
- Insurance recognition;
- All legal and necessary reports for the activity;
- Own generation system of specific reports;
- Full budgeting and budgeted / achieved comparison system.
Clients User Leasing