Competence Management Module supports identification of persons with skills and competences, qualifications, knowledge and personal qualities required by a company. In addition, it provides the possibility to plan their future development in relation to the organizational objectives.
- Creating flexible and personalized profiles: Enables creating own patterns of skills, facilitating the shaping of current or future roles;
- Identifies the absent competences. The solution enables smart planning of promotions, internal mobility and business development by identifying absent skills and creating recommendations for training and individual development or at team level;
- Strategic planning of Human Resources. The solution contributes to the improvement of the management skills and provides an overall image of all competences in the organization.
- Possibility to configure a scale of characteristics for each competence separately
- Possibility to insert a catalogue of competences that can be defined at user level
- Localization of competences;
- Identification of absent competences;
- Evaluation of employees for multiple planning periods;
- Introduction of requirements at position level;
- Possibility of identification of gaps between the requirement of the positions / job and the evaluations of the employees
- Reports - provide the possibility of analysis of differences between the skills, competences and expertise of the job and those of the employee in the form of a standard report.
Clients Competence Management