Fleet Management Module streamlines car fleet management, significantly reducing operational costs and ensuring their proper operation. The solution automates the calculation of drivers' cost and work routes, optimizing the fleet and contributing significantly to increasing the company's profitability. Likewise, it provides monitoring in real time of vehicles through GPS devices.
- Clear recording of the transport activity both managerially and financially;
- Manages the expenses generated from the vehicle fleet, grouped by companies within the group, departments, cost centres, locations;
- Warning the expiry of revisions, contracts, insurance, payment instalments, vignettes, transport licenses, provisional registration plates, medical kits and fire extinguishers, and any other specific documents both for vehicles and for employees.
- Quick online access to physical, logistics, location details associated with vehicles of any type, using advanced search criteria;
- Recording and checking of maintenance and repair costs, insurance and taxes, licenses, parts and supplies, tires and batteries, fines and vehicle maintenance;
- Effective management of tires on the concept of set of tires, tracking the history of all changes and wear of tyres to change;
- Notifies about the expiry of the inspections, contracts, insurance, payment instalments, vignettes, transport licenses;
- Electronic import of transactions performed or fuel filling at partner gas stations;
- Real-time view on the map on the street of a vehicle, a group of /all vehicles or a route;
- Real-time access and permanent monitoring of route sheets based on the daily sheets, along with the routes travelled and the additional services performed;
- Fleet /sub-fleet management with multi-department, multi-cost centre, multi-location possibilities (keeps the history of cost centres allocated to each vehicle), multiple responsible persons;
- Avoiding internal frauds and reducing fuel costs after monitoring each transport (average mileage cost according to road types) and by choosing the optimal route.
Clients Fleet management