Livestock Production Module provides the necessary tools for full management of the livestock flow such as livestock identification and registration, traceability of livestock movement, calculating the costs per fodder day, live weight and weight gain, and easy management of all specific legal documents.
- Optimization of processes, flows and operational and financial activities specific to the branches of the animal-breeding sector:
- Dairy farming (cattle, sheep);
- Animal farming for meat (cattle, sheep, swine, birds);
- Breeding in cattle / swine for reproduction.
- Integration with other applications designed for production planning, control, tracking and reporting for a complete automation of the farms that carry out related livestock activities such as slaughtering, dairy and meat processing;
- Interfaces according to the legislation with the SNIIA website - National Animal Identification and Registration System or other authorities in the animal breeding system (ANARZ – National Agency for Improvement, Reproduction and Livestock, ANSVSA - National Sanitary Veterinary and Food Safety Authority).
- Administrative, technical and financial monitoring (identification and registration) of livestock at the farm;
- Livestock traceability throughout the entire livestock flow and automation of specific activities of:
- Livestock identification and registration;
- Livestock movement;
- Advanced reporting functionalities.
Clients Livestock Production
References Livestock Production
Traceability and automatic reporting with Charisma ERP
The solution offered by TotalSoft integrates both the company’s and the group’s resources in a single software system (financial, human, material, and the resources specific to vegetal production and livestock). The most important functionality for the vegetal production was the graphical interface for internal reporting to authorities with land map controls.
- TCE 3 Brazi