Forage Production Module is designed for combined fodder plants that produce feed based on formulation, using raw materials and auxiliaries. The module can be used by connection to automated manufacturing units and by direct operation of production reports.
Benefits of the solution:
- Allows retrieval of information directly from the production environment;
- Allows the adjustment of information depending on additional measurements of the quantities of fodder and raw materials;
- Allows comparative reports between:
- production and consumption, retrieved from the automatic production units;
- production and consumption actually recorded as a result of the external weighing;
- Provides traceability of raw materials in the batches of fodder produced;
- Finished products can be batched automatically based on own algorithms;
- Clear records of the type of raw materials and quantities used for each type of feed product separately.
- Creating combined feed formulations deepening on parameters intended to be obtained - The feed formulations are defined by specifying the quantities of raw materials required for the production of a feed unit;
- Optional connection to automatic production process equipment (BUHLER) - In case that transfers of information between the production processes equipment (e.g. BUHLER), administered by WINCOS and Charisma application, the feed production and the consumption of raw materials can be downloaded directly between the two databases;
- Registration of Production Report - Based on the information retrieved from the process automatic machine or based on the information entered directly in Charisma, the Production Reports can be registered and the forage production as well as the use of raw materials can be generated.
Clients Forage Production