Charisma Distribution is an end-to-end, multi-currency, multi-language, multi-location solution that covers both front-office and back-office activities of a dealer, providing a uniform image at the level of the entire distribution chain. Charisma Distribution provides specific solutions to distributors of clothing, electronic equipment and home appliances, pharmaceutical products and food industry products.
- Reduces operational costs. Due to the centralization of information in a single database, the activity of extraction of reports is significantly reduced, along with operational costs. The solution provides quick access to the top of products sold and immediate decisions on the acquisition process.
- Increases sales. Due to the immediate identification of selling downtime and uptime, and of the optimum time to use the package offers and promotional products to meet every preference and pocket, the solution plays a decisive role in increasing sales and profitability of the company.
- Offers competitive advantage. Offers competitive advantage by increasing visibility on the market, the customers finding information about the availability of products.
- Quick registration of the order in the system and its tracking in real time;
- Automatic selection of the product / service in the selling document depending on code, name, barcode, batch;
- Setting pricing policies (discounts per product, product category, customer or promotional packages);
- Eliminating “out-of-stock” situations and poor inventory management;
- Security of collection and delivery transactions.
- Stock monitoring by parts or product packages (kit);
- Managing the inventory process by counting and scanning items based on documents and valuation of stocks by protocol of differences in inventory;
- Selection of products by multiple criteria; bar codes, scanner, manual search, name, batch, provider, stock logistics characteristics etc.;
- Designed for large distribution companies through multi-warehouse capacity, real-time integration with Charisma ERP through accuracy, reliability and consistency of data and improvement of management control;
- Real-time generation of reports (sale reports by items, hierarchies, locations, stocks etc.);
- Defining areas of delivery and tracking them hierarchically;
- Using commercial policies as an integral part of the selling process by discounts, price lists, special prices and complex special offers;
- Distribution Agreement: defining a framework agreement, representing the starting point of a distribution agreement in case of agreements signed from public tenders
“We managed to create a transparent workflow that automates the entire procurement and delivery activity between the headquarters, warehouses, production units and external providers so that we track the sales and inventory situation in real time”
- Ioan Laszlo-Dan
Information Technology Project Manager
We reached a performance level we never thought we would half a year ago
Normally, a paper-based company increases the number of its back office employees at least as many times as the turnover. We reached a performance level we never thought we would half a year ago. In 2015, we will double our turnover with fewer back office employees. Charisma system had a great contribution to all this.
- Cristian Iordan
Senior Managing Partner
Charisma improves the essential activities and ensures the ease of use
We conducted a market research and Charisma proved to be the most viable and best known solution on the market. Its friendlyinterface is a real advantage for a higher adoption rate of the system, including the warehouse management.
- Monica Matei
Audit&Contract Manager, La Fântâna