Employee Self Service
Employee Self Service is an online solution through which employees can involve directly in various HR processes. Thus, each employee can fill in personal data about annual leaves, evaluations, training plans, and the HR department can be relieved from such time-consuming tasks.
- Reduces operational costs and stationery - Removes the hours required for the performance of routine activities such as calculation of days of annual leave, requests for certificates or updating of information about employees;
- Increases the productivity of the human resources department - Communication and decision-making are much improved due to a simple mechanism of participation within the workflows;
- Motivates and empowers the employees of the company - Supports the development and retention of valuable employees by simplifying decision-making throughout the organization; certificates, timesheets, substitutes of the employee, evaluation, bank documentation;
- Interactive organizational chart - Structure of divisions, departments and support structures can be found more easily than ever with the help of a fully interactive format;
- The Organizational Chart of the company provides a unique visual perspective of the whole company - divisions, departments, support structures, functional positions;
- Quickly identifies the reporting structure for each employee to senior positions at each level of the company;
- Quick search of all information about employees and direct visual identification in the organizational chart - e-mail, employment date, birthday, age, marital status, personal numeric code CNP etc.
There are several roles for users working directly in the HR Self Service Solution.
The employees of the company can access the public information provided by the HR department and have access to a series of activities:
- Information on the news within the company - organization of a team building, course or recruitment session, employment of new colleagues, announcement of the employees of the month;
- Initiating flows using a number of forms defined in the company - bank certificates, annual leaves, evaluation;
- Simulating the salary calculation from gross to net and from net to gross, with all charges of the employee and employer;
- Access to strictly personal information - balance of leave, pay slip, timesheet, results of evaluations, data related to own agreements;
- Updating of personal data - address, personal documents, marital status;
- Completing the self-assessment by granting marks for each activity, objective or competence;
- Access to public information about other employees - personal pages of each employee, contact data, public messages, etc.;
- Allows filling in the exit interview (off boarding) covering critical aspects like the reasons for leaving, internal or external causes and the impact of an employee's leaving on the organization;
- Automates the ordering process of the lunch for the employees of a company (catering) by centralizing all information required to place the order at the accepted company;
- The solution automates the process of issue of the certificates for 17 banks in Romania by taking the information about employees directly from the Human Resources Management and Payroll modules.
In addition to the areas where the employees have access:
- Consulting certain information about all its subordinates - balance of leaves, timesheet, results of the evaluations, training plans;
- Approval or rejection of requests initiated by its subordinates;
- Filling in the evaluations, training plans or developing career plans for subordinates;
- Access to full information about the results of the interviews of the candidates who are to be employed in positions under his subordination.
In addition to the rights allocated to managers, the top managers of the company have the ability to access organizational charts and management statistical reports. Likewise, they have a dashboard available with information related to personnel fluctuations and employee expenses distributed by departments, place of business or cost centre.
The person who enters the timesheets on the Web.
Has the same rights as the employee, in addition may introduce the timesheets of the employees for which is allocated.
HR Specialists have access to the information section on the latest legislative changes. Updates are done regularly by version upgrade or by providing a Web service.
Clients Employee Self Service