Partner Portal Self Service
Charisma Portal for Partners /Dealers / Customers allows easy integration of data from Charisma ERP, CRM or other IT systems used by the company, such as: contacts, financial data, marketing campaigns, history of customers or partners (incidents, complaints, requests for additional sales or provision of services), related activities of partners.
Powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the solution is online and supports improvement of communication and increasing of operational effectiveness both in B2B scenarios and B2C through:
- Powerful tools of cooperation and exchange of information that encourage team work and performance;
- Reduces operational costs by removing redundant activities;
- Exceptional flexibility.
- Allows the organization and delivery of information required by partners via the web browser, thereby reducing manual efforts of data entry and ensuring increased productivity in both directions;
- Native integration with back-office systems used in the company (ERP, CRM);
- Facilitates cross-selling and up-selling by communicating promotions and posting advertising materials, segmented by categories of users;
- Allows secure visualization of information of interest such as contacts, financial data, marketing campaigns, history of customers or partners (incidents, complaints, requests for additional sales or provision of services), related activities of partners;
- Possibility to run reports adapted to the business needs of the users;
Provides a consistent user experience and allows users who are less familiar with the software to create, manage and track their information or activities;
- The application displays only relevant information about contacts, contracts, invoices and incidents;
- Access to information from the portal is quick and safe;
- Intuitive solution helps users quickly find the necessary data, and also the functionalities required to process and send information of interest;
- Contributed to unification of the processes of Sales and Service departments (approvals, business plans, incidents).