Career Management module manages all stages of the career development and succession planning by analysing information about the future of the employees, past performance, career aspirations, and retention risk.
- Risk management: Identifies key positions or vulnerable areas of activity in terms of gaps in succession, avoids business discontinuation and minimizes risks;
- Increasing visibility: Supports company management in the decision-making process, providing detailed information about key positions and potential successors;
- Plans for the future: Draws up detailed succession plans and provides a full picture of global competences for critical positions;
- Overall internal perspective: Reduces the need to hire outsiders by identifying and developing successors within the organization;
- Authorizes and empowers the employees. Helps to maintain a high level of motivation and allows initiating new professional challenges through personal development plans and individual career plans while ensuring proactive career development;
- Gives the employee the opportunity to enter career preferences like job profile, geographical mobility, organizational mobility;
- Enters the employees' applications for various job profiles, positions, geographical and organizational mobility, classified depending on the source of application;
- Identifies key positions within an organization;
- Evaluates retention risk at employee level;
- Analyses the potential of an employee;
- Allows creating and managing career plans in terms of management and HR;
- Gives the possibility to record, for each employee, the meetings regarding the career, status and monitoring of competences.
Clients Career Management