Supplier Self Service
The Supplier Self Service is an online platform developed on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology, which enables the secured transmission of information and services to the suppliers of a company in order to obtain a relationship based on efficiency, transparency and loyalty.
- Decreases costs and the load of the suppliers-relation departments;
- Allows automatic, easy and secure access to the information present in back-office and taking actions based on it;
- Facilitates access to data through the web portal and their transmission by usual message channels (mail, text messages, fax);
- Interactivity – the option to send messages to multiple email addresses of the supplier.
- Automation of the orders to suppliers which reach the portal and may be downloaded by the suppliers;
- Option to view the stock status for own products and automatic notification in case of reaching certain minimum quantities;
- Suppliers’ option to view their own product sales status and analyses regarding the final customers’ orders on each location;
- Suppliers’ option to view reports on the history of the acquisition invoices, of the invoice balance as well as the status of the payments made by the company;
- Access to synthetic information on the outgoing contracts. The supplier may view the content of the ongoing contracts;
- Access to products. The customer may view all products offered for sale, products grouped by category;
- Product search. The customer may search for a specific product using the search function, without having to navigate through the tree structure of product presentation;
- Product view. Every product has associated labels such as name, product description, price, availability, available stock, product image;
- Shopping cart. The shopping cart includes the product, quantity and price details of the products chosen to be ordered;
- Order tracking; Each order may be assigned a status which may be modified depending on order status (pending, in process, order dispatched, order delivered);
- Order history;
- Product availability alarm. The customer may be notified when they want to know when a new product is available to order;
- Online payments. The application may be integrated with an online payment system, enabling both the payment of the products ordered at that time and the payment of other invoices issued to that customer;
- The online accessing by the customers of any documents (invoices issued, payments) made available by the distributor as well as the customer’s opportunity to upload their own documents, print them and send them by e-mail or fax.
Clients Supplier Self Service