Charisma Vegetable Production provides planning and carrying out of specific operations, from the phase of preparing the agricultural equipment until the phase of fertilization works, ploughing and planting, as well as identification, registration and traceability of livestock movement in accordance with biosafety and environment protection standards and applicable legislation.
- Entering the coordinates of the cultivated parcels at farm level, crop year, crop or culture and tracking the lease contracts;
- Mapping - displaying the corresponding areas in graphical cadastral map format (SHP) or tabular format;
- Precision Agriculture - by combining the functionalities of graphical representation and import of data files from measurements associated with a sensor, the solution provides automatic guidance, with flexible possibilities of accuracy of machinery. Thus you will mitigate the operator's fatigue, reduce the wear of the machine, overlaps and production costs, and will ensure 24/7 operation regardless of environmental conditions.
- Workforce and equipment management - automatic generation of work status, settlements between subunits, calculation of remunerations following timesheets recorded on works, performance indicators of machinery operators, fleet tracking and fuel consumption;
- Recording the state of vegetation, evaluation of trial cultures, field trials, rainfall, irrigations or other works;
- Reports of daily works, farm production (in tonnes) for every farm, crop, culture, and integration with the events in the inventory;
- Secures subsidies per area by performance mapping and ensures automatic posting of mandatory reports on APIA website, the Charisma solution being connected in real time to the website of the agency.
Clients Vegetable Production
References Vegetable Production
Traceability and automatic reporting with Charisma ERP
The solution offered by TotalSoft integrates both the company’s and the group’s resources in a single software system (financial, human, material, and the resources specific to vegetal production and livestock). The most important functionality for the vegetal production was the graphical interface for internal reporting to authorities with land map controls.
- TCE 3 Brazi