Charisma Lease is an auxiliary module of Charisma ERP system allowing the management of lease agreements up to plot level, of the obligations and payment deadlines, price / tonne of farming product etc.
- Allows management of lease agreement and information attached to them: number and date of agreement, date of expiry of agreement, identification data and contact data of the lessor (individual / legal entity), ownership deed, other references.
- Allows attaching scanned documents to the agreement in the system, management of versions and entire document work flow resulting from the existence of a lease agreement (addendum, payment, goods delivery);
- Each agreement can be attached a list of parcels in which the following are defined; category of use, plot number, crop number, plot area);
- Allows entering obligations and payment deadlines provided in the agreement; agriculture product royalty (tonne / ha), price / tonne of agricultural product, deadlines for both types of royalties;
- Allows mass update of contracts for price / tonne of agricultural product set as royalty (which is set at the time of the harvest), through a window which allows a multiple selection of contracts and objects of contract, while displaying relevant information (contract number / date, contract partner, contract object, value / quantity of contract object;
- Management of amendments to the contract through addenda and keeping the history of all versions of the contract;
- Presents alert mechanisms when entering a plot for an agreement, which is already assigned to another agreement;
- The module is natively integrated with the financial-accounting management modules for recording the payment of royalties on agricultural and financial products (through cash office and bank) and calculation of the outstanding payment for each lessor, being an integral part of Charisma application;
- Management of information required for reporting to public institutions;
- List of reports available in the module:
- “List” reports;
- “Comparative” reports;
- “Performance and result indicators” reports;
- Forecast” reports;
- Reports for public institutions.