Cash Flow software provides support in controlling the cash inflows and outflows within the organization. The objective of this module is to accurately and correctly inform the company’s management and to maintain an optimal level of cash flow. Also available for Android and iOS.
- Provides financial control over the business activities;
- Provides support in cost and investment optimization in accordance with real possibilities of the organization;
- Correctly predicts and manages cash flows within the organization;
- Alerts rapidly the problems related to organization’s liquidity;
- Provides an intuitive and configurable interface.
- Automatically retrieves data from the system and examines financial components that affect the cash flow: account payables, account receivables, investments, , directed expenditures etc.
- Performs analysis on configurable time periods (day, week, month and year);
- It has a hierarchical structure (tree structure) and drill-down facilities (view documents that contributed to the value of the report); it contains an initial cash balance, a final one and the difference between the two for each time interval run;
- Allows to calculate and display the calculated values in different currencies;
- Displays the cash flow progress chart and cash flow lines (monetary values grouped by time intervals), as well as other cash flow details (displays all components of cash flow or just lines of a certain period
Clients Cash Flow