Alerter is a notification system of events due to take place in a given time interval.
Alerts are perfectly configurable, may be created or read only by the users with certain rights, according to the internal policy of the organization. The solution extracts any type of information from the system and keeps informed the persons responsible for the major events of the company.
- Reduces delays - Keeps users informed through an accurate alert system providing information about certain tasks and events to be achieved;
- Reduces costs - Helps cutting down non-quality costs by removing penalties that may arise from failure to carry out certain tasks in due time
- Reduces the time allocated for activity planning - Notifies users about activities that should be carried out and the deadline for achieving them by the option to set automatic alerts;
- Increases satisfaction and motivation of employees - Provides the opportunity to congratulate the employees on their personal events - birthday, wedding, birthday of child, spouse, anniversary of employment with the company etc.
- Allows sending complex messages which may include both standard elements and specific information extracted directly from Charisma HCM application;
- Automatically sends messages by e-mail or text messaging to certain persons on the occasion of certain events;
- Fast and user-friendly through an intuitive interface;
- Allows setting the frequency at which an alert will be sent;
- Addresses users in all departments of the company:
- IT, Security, Top Management:
- Employees who will leave the company or will get employed in the next 7 days;
- Employees who will change their position in the next 7 days;
- Middle Management:
- Employees who celebrate a certain event in the next 7 days: birthday, wedding, birthday of child, spouse;
- Employees whose trial period or employment agreement for a definite period expires in the next 20 days;
- Employees who reach two years from the suspension of the employment agreement for childcare leave in the next 30 days;
- HR Supervisor
- Daily activity report for checking the data entered in the system during a day;
- Children of employees who turn 18 in the next 30 days;
- Deductions for other dependent persons that expire in the next 30 days;
- Employees whose medical examinations expire in the next 30 days;
- Interviews, training sessions and actions planned for the next 7 days;
- Changes affecting the payrolls.