Charisma Portfolio Management provides full support for management of quotations, contracts and projects carried out by the company, as well as the management of documents and resources used. The module is part of Charisma ERP suite and is perfectly integrated with Charisma HCM, Primavera, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Document Management. Charisma Portfolio Management completes the solution for tracking the execution of investment projects.
- Reduces costs allocated to contract management;
- Increases compliance and eliminates financial risks;
- Diminishes operational risks;
- Improves financial management;
- Diminishes financial risk and streamlines control of expenses.
- Assists the use with the running of the tendering process tracking the tender versions and their statuses (pending, sent to the beneficiary, accepted, etc.);
- Allows contract management (offers accepted and signed by the beneficiary), managing planned expenses and tracking revenues according to the contract;
- Detailing the customer tender and the project with real sources / real quantities / etc.;
- Allows the management of the entire document flow regarding the company - beneficiary relationship (contract, addendum, status of works, invoice generated based on the status of works, guarantee flow);
- Allows defining of internal estimate with connection to the contract. The internal estimate represents the planned image of the contract execution (costs estimated by resources, running in time);
- Allows planning of activities to be run through integration with Primavera;
- Native integration with the reminder of Charisma ERP module (Inventory, Financial, Procurement, Accounting) allows the allocation and determination of the efficiency of costs related to the execution of the project in order to determine efficiently the planned versus achieved situation and the evolution of the situation over time;
- Integrates the flow of purchases starting from the project requirements established for the internal estimate;
- Allows recording and tracking of the progress of the works by preparing the statuses of the internal works;
- Manages contracts with subcontractors (contracting, amendments through addenda, termination) and their connection with the contractor agreements of the company;
- Manages the entire flow of documents related to the subcontractor agreements (works statements, purchase invoices from subcontractor etc.);
- It is part of Charisma suite and is natively integrated with Primavera, Project Management system, with Charisma HCM suite (HR, MMC, TSP etc.) In addition, it is able to operate complementarily with document management systems, CRM and / or SharePoint solutions;
- Import from estimate applications.
Clients Portfolio Management