Charisma Warehouse Management System is an advanced solution for the optimization of stocks in the warehouses. The roduct enables increasing the efficiency of good and product flows, their receiving into inventory, the geometrical and logical structures of the storage areas, processing and logistics locating the packages, as well as the best selection and delivery of packages to end customers.
Financial and operational benefits
Increasing the accuracy of information regarding the managed warehouses:
- Automating information and data flow capturing. Possibility to interface both with scales for reading the received quantities and barcode printers for printing the information specific to each item;
- Integration with Charisma ERP 2010 modules. Complete and high-performance business management; Automatically enters into accounting system the good reception, delivery or transfer documents;
- Securing data and information flows. Allows restrictions or operational validations.
Increasing the efficiency of the material flow
- Traceability. Enables tracking the products and formal documents for the routes warehouse-customer, customer-warehouse and cross-warehouse;
- Adaptability. Changing the warehouse destination, changing the operating features of the warehouse, double inventory management in the source and target warehouse;
- Complete management. Receiving the goods, tracking the storage or delivery areas, tracking their transfers within the site or cross-warehouse, counting, picking or shipping;
- Advanced integration. Integration with SFA (Sales Force Automation), supply orders launched by branches or stores, or orders posted on the company's Website
Increasing the productivity and reducing the costs with operators in the warehouse
- Automating the operations. Reception, delivery, inventory and data transfer;
- Automatic cost calculation. Per product, with workforce, per cross-docking operations;
- Reducing the personnel load. Increasing the efficiency of the human resource load and tracking its activity;
- Reducing the paper use;
- Automatic counting and inventory management;
- Automatic rescheduling. Automatic loading the storage area based on history;
- Supply forecast. Current stock, goods on the road, supply period.
Horizontally and vertically optimizing the space usage
- Defining and configuring the management method of the storage areas;
- Calculating the best road for reception and delivery;
- Grouping the storage areas by product category or other features.
Reducing the warehouse costs
- Minimizing the good losses. Performing the outputs in FEFO (First Expired - First Output) order, reducing the quantities of expired products, quantities sold with discounts due to the upcoming expiration date, products destroyed due to expiration;
- Quick and flexible inventory management;
Increasing the customer satisfaction and sales
- Minimum time and multiple serving possibilities. FIFO (First-In-First-Out), LIFO (Last-In-First-Out), cross-docking, automatic replenishment, various methods of picking up goods: Wave picking / Batch picking / Zone picking;
- Sales forecast and early preparation of batches to be delivered;
- Complex and complete services
Clients Warehouse Management