Purchases module covers all the basic features of an integrated information system designed for the automation and optimization of supply and purchasing processes, starting from the item purchase request and finalizing with the management of the purchased items.
- Increases the employees productivity
- Reduces analysis costs
- Improves purchasing power
- Manages suppliers and contracts with suppliers;
- Enables setting lists of agreed suppliers per product types;
- Maintains detailed data about items, taxes and price lists, multi-currency, multi-discount;
- Tracks the items according both to the internal and suppliers’ catalogues;
- Manages the full document flow within a purchasing cycle;
- Tracks the purchase request approval policy;
- Generates the supply requisition directly based on the existing stocks;
- Allows the reception and/or inspection of goods coming from the suppliers and ensures the traceability of the items and document used.
- Allows the reception of items using the barcode scanner (internal or supplier’s ranges);
- Reserves items (the received items assigned to an order are available only for the requisition that had generated the order);
- Enables items reception in a reception buffer/inspection area, within the warehouse or for sale
- Enables receiving items without a previous order or without being assigned to orders, the assignment being done later;
- Enables entering the items directly into inventory, removing the reception/inspection step;
- Tracks the financial targets by supplier in order to get the most efficient quotations;
- Completely and efficiently tracks the entire supply chain;
- Ensures the full traceability of the purchasing documents and the related purchased items;
- Automatically splits the expenses on cost centers;
- Enables printing of all documents in company’s specific format;
- Generates complex standard reports and benefit from the custom and fast reports generator;
- It is natively integrated with the core modules from Charisma ERP suite.