The Financial Module manages current and future cash flows (in and out) within the company, as a whole or by sub-units, allowing the streamlining of the future operations.
It includes all types of operations related to collections and payments, regardless of their nature or type of partner.
- Special flexibility and configurability allow the setting of specific workflows to ensure the traceability of documents;
- Provides updated and unified image of the accounts of business partners;
- Automatically liaises with the banks (data import / export) and significantly reduces the time and manual effort.
- Monitors the claims and debts of customers and providers in any currency:
- Manages all amounts collected / paid through the bank and cash desk, in any currency;
- Allows offsetting between invoices, between claims and debts, multi-partner and multi-currency;
- Allows settling of invoices for special situations or for petty cash;
- Allows reallocation of collections and payments, manually or automatically, based on rules;
- Provides automatic revaluation of claims and debts into another currency;
- Manages quickly and effectively paid / collected advance payments;
- Includes management of settlements of employees or third parties - amounts granted as advance payments for settlement, detailed settlements, as well as management of outstanding amounts following the settlement;
- Facilitates communication with banks in local systems or in SEPA;
- Identifies trends of the financial evolution;
- Provides an automatic generation system of outstanding payments;
- Provides various reports related to the financial statement of the company.