The system workflow overlaps with the entire patient's journey within the medical unit as well as with the operational and reporting activity of the clinic:
- records the medical services provided during the consultation session: treatments, analyzes, medical procedures, imaging, radiology, functional explorations, anamnesis, diagnostics, etc;
- records and manages referrals to other clinical or paraclinical consultations, internal or external;
- records all results of medical consultation using predefined templates;
- prints out the patient's examination file and saves it in his electronic file, unique at clinical level;
- easily accesses the patient's electronic file in which the complete history of the patient is available.
- can make online appointments through a simple and easy-to-use interface;
- since the appointment, the patient knows how much he has to pay or if he/she has an existing contract with the clinic;
- receives confirmations and reminders about appointments via email, phone or SMS;
- has access to its medical history (patient's electronic file).
- records patients in a single database at the medical unit level, according to the legal specifications in force: date and time of registration, ID data, assigned doctor, presentation mode, referral doctor, disease history, allergies, diagnostics, etc;
- records consultation for each patient present in the clinic, with or without an appointment;
- performs cashing, via tax receipt or invoices.
- generates a wide range of statistical, operational and managerial reports, including reports compatible with SIUI (Unic Integrated Information System) regarding the settlement with health insurance houses;
- automatically retrieves medical results from external systems using HL7 communications protocols. This protocol is built on multiple levels, allowing further expansion of functionalities;
- is interfaced with the information systems of medical authorities and regulatory bodies (SIUI, National Health House, Ministry of Health, etc.) at nomenclatures level for medical services, medication, etc.
- generates, manages and saves execution contracts or recommendation;
- defines commissioning policies based on fixed price or percentage;
- generates purchase bills and allows integration with any other accounting or ERP system;
- calculates commissions based on configurable algorithms, taking into the price list or the preferential price established by the contract;
- ensures the management of all contracts and insurances concluded with physical or legal persons: subscription type contracts; payment type at service delivery; type of occupational medicine; non-standard which allow the introduction of several contractual clauses;
- ensures the import of the subscriber list into the application directly from excel;
- automatically identifies the contracts on which invoices are issued for customers;
- enables integration with the cash-registers;
- ensures the printing of receipt slips.
- manages work schedules: defines work schedule, allows time to be locked for appointments, allows the deletion of appointments, the changes the schedule of a doctor, etc;
- can make call center appointments on multiple locations at the same time;
- provides an intuitive interface for appointments, helps medical staff to easily find free time slots for patients and to adjust the doctor's schedule;
- allows the generation of a waiting list as well as automatic alerts when a time slot becomes free.
- can manage clinics specific nomenclatures (clinic structure, services, prices, doctors, packages, contracts, medical dictionaries, consultation templates, etc.);
- can use the application on a single computer, on a computer network in a single location, or on a multi-location, interconnected and using a single data source;
- can configure differentiated access in the application based on user and specific rights.