MRP (Material Requirement Planning)
Charisma MRP (Material Requirement Planning)
turns the impossible to possible, with a financial management solution responsible for the entire manufacturing process. The product is necessary for the processes specific to the manufacturing companies, by automating and optimizing the purchase planning and inventory management. Based on the history of the purchasing process, the inventory is permanently replenished through recommendations, schedules and customer orders, through reservations or reassignment of goods from headquarters to the subsidiaries, all in a simple and quick manner, without useless manual efforts.
Natively integrated with Charisma ERP suite, the module covers and optimizes the connection between the company's sales target and the product stock.
FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL BENEFITS
Improves productivity and reduces the company costs
Increases the efficiency of the production flow.
- Efficiently planning and tracking of the manufacturing activities, scheduling the delivery time and purchasing operations;
- Subordinating the company's objectives by linking and coordinating the purchasing with the sales targets;
- Defining time thresholds (e.g. planning threshold, demand threshold - customer orders cannot be changed up to this threshold; orders can be changed beyond this threshold);
- Possibility of a centralized/decentralized purchasing policy;
- Purchase orders automatically generated to providers;
- Complete monitoring of orders and assets from their launching to receipt;
- Optimal stock. There are no stock shortages or money locked in too large stocks;
- Elimination of losses during the purchasing and manufacturing processes;
- Permanent and updated access to parameters and performance indicators during the manufacturing process: current stock, quantity safety stock, safety stock in days, raw requisition estimates, providers, provider prices, discounts by provider volume, good freight option, purchasing duration, packing unit, minimum order per item, minimum weight by order, minimum order amount, current pending orders;
- Versioning of the purchase plan, total or partial regeneration only for those materials that have been changed;
- User-friendly and customizable interface;
- Integration with Product Information Management Systems and Charisma ERP.
Increases the satisfaction of partners involved in the manufacturing process
- Fast re-planning and re-purchasing. Reserving the current stock or generating the requisition document; Possibility to change the usage context for the reserved stock;
- Optimum manufacturing planning with flexible algorithms. BOM (bills of materials), stock level, sales target - these are only a few of the used parameters;
- Automatic calculation of the quantity and time for the requisition of raw materials and unfinished goods;
- Tracking, controlling and optimizing the manufacturing time;
- Using default algorithms for well-known techniques for determining the size of the purchasing/manufacturing batch. Lot-For-Lot (quantity equal with the requisition), Fixed Order Quantity (the same quantity on various periods), Economic Order Quantity (the famous formula for calculating the optimal quantity), Periodic Review System, Periodic Order Quantity, Least Unit Cost, Least Total Cost, Part Period Balancing;
- Automatic notification: the shortage of a stock needed for an order, as well as the reason for this situation.
- Minimizing the time needed for manufacturing/purchasing;
- Fast serving;
- Reducing the unfulfilled orders. Optimal time between the order time and the existence of the stock in the warehouse;
- Improving the methods of distributing the goods, both within the organization, as well as outside it;
- Improved provider management. Better contracts with the supplier due to a better purchasing forecast.