05 APR 2019
The trainings are suitable for any person with attributions in the strategy and analysis area who wants to quickly create and access an overview of the project progress with implications at the company, department or division level. Participants will gain essential knowledge on how to:
- respond in a few minutes to any reporting request, having access in real-time to interactive analytics and the ability to create graphs, reports, and dashboards;
- analyze and represent the information in an intuitive way;
- reduce by 50% the time required to complete the financial audit reports;
- identify hidden scenarios and issues using performance indicators, summaries, trends, drill-down facilities.
TotalSoft also organizes workshops for middle and advanced technical people who want to improve their skills in Tableau Software based on practical exercises together with TotalSoft specialists. For them, three workshop sessions will be organized in which participants will get essential knowledge on how to:
- identify hidden scenarios and issues using performance indicators, summaries, trends, drill-down facilities;
- provide access to interest information groups, with the possibility to filter accurately;
- navigate and exploit in depth the data by accessing an overview of the analyzed situation with advanced focus on sectors of interest.
The trainer of the Business Intelligence trainings and workshops is Raul Szentpetery, a specialist in implementation, technical support and business, financial and operational report modeling. Raul has over 5 years of experience in training and implementation of Tableau Software, database management, OLAP cubes, and Analysis Services.
Those interested can sign up to one of the trainings and workshops by filling out the registration form available here.