International Marketing Manager
Directly responsible for the efficiency of the marketing strategy in foreign markets. If you think your profile matches our requirements, please specify on your resume the job's code 024 and send it to email@example.com.
- Develops the marketing strategy. Proposes the action plan and the budget resources needed. Tracks on a monthly basis the approved budget execution.
- Ensures that marketing activities are known and agreed upon by sales teams.
- Identifies new directions /trends in foreign markets and regularly communicates business opportunities.
- Proposes and justifies appropriate solution portfolio to address potential market segments.
- Is actively involved in local marketing objectives and continuously strives for their achievement.
- Initiates and monitors the impact of foreign campaigns.
- Provides operational support in planning, organizing, coordinating and evaluating international events.
- Centralizes and communicates regularly during internal marketing meetings, market information that can differentiate TotalSoft’s solutions from competition in foreign markets.
- Ensures adequate human and material resources to meet local marketing objectives and makes sure they are allocated correctly (in terms of effort and workload) to required activities.