The significant flow of patients that the medical units have to face raises a serious problem regarding the registration, viewing and also quick search of information about patients. Patients software consistently manages the data and the patient's file, and these become available in real-time to the medical staff, regardless the physical location of the patient within the medical unit.
- Reduces costs by eliminating paper
- Increases patients' safety
- Simplifies the transfer process to other medical units
- Eliminates human errors
- Manages personal data of the patients in electronic format via EMR (Electronic Medical Record) features.
- Enables the attachment of scanned documents at patient level or patient record, including images or other documents directly retrieved from the medical equipment: electrocardiograms, tomographies, radiologies, echographies, etc.
- Eliminates the transfer of the physical files within the medical unit.
- Enables querying the patient's record: examination history, diagnostics, drugs, provided services, medical test results, etc.
- Ensures the management of patients' contracts: private insurances, subscriptions, National Health House, etc.