Charisma Lease Administration is a Charisma ERP Module designed for companies which own or manage buildings and rent their premises. Real estate professionals and building owners are provided with a powerful and flexible solution of company asset management: spaces, lease and management agreements.
- Streamlines the activities related to management of lease and administration agreements;
- Integrated management of buildings, lease and administration agreements for premises of buildings;
- Provides a complete image of the leased areas and management of related financial flows.
- Allows tree-like definition of buildings and component premises of buildings, their classification by type and entering all relevant indicators of the premises (useful area, total area, purpose etc.;
- Allows defining lease and administration agreements, covering all the issues related to such agreements: entering the invoicing schedule related to each object of agreement, distribution of the discounts throughout the term of the agreement according to the financial-accounting regulations, security management etc.;
- Automatically generating sale invoices according to the invoicing schedule defined at the level of object of agreement;
- Manages information and activities related to indexing and calculation of the service charge: definition, calculation, automatic application. All specific situations are managed: calculation at a later date after the application date, generating documents required for that situation; correction invoices related to the issued periods, generating a new contract version that enters into force at the date of calculation;
- Manage the flow of re-invoicing utility expenses in a configurable way, depending on the specific type of utility assigned. E.g. depending on the consumption directly allocated, according to the number of rented square meters, depending on the consumption of a particular area of the building. Generating invoices for re-invoicing of utilities is performed automatically;
- Generates automatically the accounting records related to the generated documents;
- Contains a set of reports indicating the effectiveness of the lease of spaces (average price / square meter and type of space, status of the spaces not rented over time etc.).