The reports obtained by using Litigations Management application will provide a full picture of the institution as a party in disputes, including as many details such as cost, time resolution, amount, purpose and source issue. The application facilitates obtaining statistics on disputes in which the banking institution was or is still a party – completed litigations, open new litigation, pending litigation - the timing and class.
Developed as an add-on to the CRM platform of Charisma Business Suite and accessible via Internet by using SharePoint technology.
- Increases productivity by eliminating the huge files, reducing the redundant work and using a centralized database
- Reduces operational risk due to the integrity and access rules and roles of security by setting the application level, it significantly minimizes operational risks of the business.
- Reduces paper costs due to the electronic information organization and processes fluidity, the paper costs are eliminated, also the toner for printer or use of space.
- Provides an intuitive and logically structured interface;
- Shapes and uses advanced security concept by defining users, roles within the business workflow and access levels
- Includes data validation and audit recorded in order to ensure integrity and accuracy; uses but does not constrain the use of flow conditions at operational level;
- Provides complete management of files and stages of litigation folders archives;
- Includes management of costs and actual time spent (hours) in the process of conciliation / mediation or file associated with each stage of litigation, depending on activities;
- Manages legal provisions attached to files, including history of amendments;
- Allows the attachment of documents and notes made in the reconciliation files application;
- Provides a flexible and configurable alert system with automatic transmission, in situations that are set in the application;