According to GDPR regulations, companies that manually or automatically process personal data (name, email, telephone, income, etc.) are required to delete or anonymize them. This data can belong to customers, suppliers, employees or partners, basically data that is found in any company.
Get aligned to these requirements using a friendly web solution that can be applied across any platform or software solution, quick to implement and with immediate effect.
- Selection of platforms and software solutions for which data anonymization is required;
- Establish anonymization rules for personal data according to your company's specific needs;
- Establishing the data to be anonymized and the way it will be made;
- Reports on the data to be anonymized in the next period;
- Approval workflows for data susceptible to be anonymous;
- Automatic anonymization of new data with a predefined frequency.