eExpense Request Approval
Reducing the internal costs can be achieved only with the help of a risk management tool. The decision persons within an organization need an actual overview of the non-justifiable expenses or costs not supporting company's revenue increase and profitability, thus putting in danger the financial health of the organization.
Some of the customers who use eExpense Request Approval
- The budget is the organizations' structure required for defining, planning and controlling the costs over time periods. Either we talk about expenses for electricity, water, gas, office supplies, hardware equipment, telephony and Internet, or about the expenses with the employees, operational departments, marketing, all can be grouped, restricted and tracked in detail by means of defining cost centers and budget lines, on distinct time periods, at the organization level.
- Regardless they are defined within eExpense Request Approval application or externally configured in other ERP system, each budget line is assigned a budget owner. He/she manages all the expense requests posted by order cards, including the amount, the cost center related to the requested expense and its type.
The expense approval flow is flexible and can be tailored to any type of organization, and the actual approval is done in three steps:
- Each employee is assigned to a manager who approves the expense opportunity.
- Each budget line is assigned to an owner who will confirm the cost or the value of the expense.
- Each budget is assigned an owner who will approve the expense amount.
- Charging the expense into the budget account can be done either when the request is initiated, or on its approval, manually or automatically, depending on the company's approaching.
- The application has the option to access the internal material or stockable items inventory, being managed and stored within the company.