As a result of the development and expansion of a business at regional, national or international level, managing the employees' travels, as well as the related expenses becomes an expensive task for the company, both regarding the financial resources and the time spent on routine tasks.
The obvious need to reduce these operational costs is solved by the eExpense report software that enables to record and automate the expense reports via a Web interface that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, by any employee. Natively integrated with Charisma ERP, eExpense report software enables to automate the operational processes, reduces the costs and increases the efficiency of the operations within the company.
Customers who use eExpense report software:
Financial and operational benefits
Reduces the operational costs
Due to eliminating or significant reducing the time spent on redundant, time consuming tasks, the solution enables significantly reducing the costs and focusing of the employees on productive tasks. The solution facilitates the expense report process via automatic notifications about the next approval steps.
Increases the efficiency of the internal operations
By automating the expense report process, the product provides the automatic calculation of daily allowances, depending on city, country and number of travel days, as well as the calculation of the close amounts based on the advance payments granted, all via an extremely intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
Minimizes the internal risk
Thanks to increasing the financial control of the expense reports or money used for various travels, the solution eliminates human errors, minimizing the risks of errors both for company and employees.
Granted advance payments management. Includes:
- Recording the interest information about the advance payments: amount, currency, purpose (travel order, protocol, office supplies, etc);
- Automatic capturing the employee information from the Back-Office system, based on authentication on the Web page;
- Convenient browsing and automatic notification about the stages to be performed in an advance payment approval flow, based on the organization chart implemented in the system; recording and maintaining the flow history, regardless it is approved or rejected;
- Automatic generating the payment documents in the Back-Office system (e.g. advance payment order for expense report);
- Quickly allocating the funds extracted from the company's card by travel orders;
Travel orders management. Includes:
- Recording the interest information related to the travel orders;
- Automatic generating the payment documents in the Back-Office system, after the final validation (e.g. travel order).
Expense reports management. Includes:
- Recording the interest information related to the expense reports (number and date, document type, period, partner, payment type, expense scope, amount);
- Traceability with the granted advance payments and automating the calculation of the daily allowance based on the general information in the expense report;
- Convenient browsing and automatic notification about the stages to be performed in an expense report approval flow, based on the organization chart implemented in the system; recording and maintaining the full flow history, regardless it is approved or rejected;
- Complex search engine (number, date, cost center (project, department), expense report period or status);
- Viewing and securely accessing according to the user role in the document flow;
- Financial changing and validating (final) with the automatic generation of the related documents in the Back-Office system.
- Automatic and convenient integration with any Back-Office, company resource planning system, including Charisma ERP;
Printing and easily accessing any document related to the expense reports or the expenses made during the travels.