The organizational chart is a management tool that brings a fresh overview of the company's organization structure. Its interactive format, which invites users to in-depth data navigation, provides benefits to companies of any size or complexity.
Some of the customers who use the Organizational Chart module
New vision of the organization of the company in an interactive format that invites users to in-depth exploration
Independent of the activity sector, complexity or size of the organization
Interactive visual perspective on the entire company
- Divisions, departments, support & retail positions
Reporting history on each employee
- Shows the history of the reporting activity for each employee in the company
Quick search features
- e-mail, employment date, birth date, age, marital status, PIN etc.
General organization chart
- Divisions, functional departments and company support structures are presented in a single interactive display that enables in depth navigation depending on the user's access level
Possibility to view individually all departments
- Each department of the company can be explored in detail according to the local organization, with the possibility of defining new departments on spot
Reporting history for each employee
- On clicking on any employee, users can easily see the entire hierarchical structure starting with the company's general manager, and the number of subordinates
- Information available: e-mail, date of hire, date of birth, age, marital status, PIN
- The filter area allows successive addition of search terms to employees such as name, ID, email, date of employment, marital status etc.
- The search results generated are displayed directly on the filter and the organization chart (see below in red).
Navigation and data export
- When viewing departments, users can also navigate in depth the organizational structure, up to functional level
- The search results generated can be exported according to the information of interest