Given that any service company monthly spends ten thousand euros per call-center hours, on providing information about the latest invoices issued to customers or about promotional offers, or on printing thousands of documents periodically required, the need for and urgent adoption of a partner self-care solution is well-understood.
Charisma Self Service is a fast and efficient communication platform between the organization and the business partners, customers or providers, that reduces the operational costs of the customer service departments, increases satisfaction and loyalty of the company's customers, increases the efficiency of marketing efforts and creates new revenue channels.
Over 200,000 partners of financial services, distribution or telecommunication companies in Romania benefit from Charisma Self Service platform.
Some of the customers who use Self Service module
Financial and operational benefits
Decreases the costs and the load of the customer and provider service departments with over 50% by:
- reducing the number of Customer Support calls. The customer, regardless its type (individual or legal entity), benefits from a fast and complete tool that covers all the communication issues with the service providing company;
using an extremely complex, yet easy-to-use self-care platform, and covering all needs of customizing the communication with the company's partners. The following can be defined:
- customer and provider groups, visually, from the administration interface, by collecting many customer attributes: entity type (individual/legal entity), age, good/bad payer, annual salary or any other information existing or deducted from the back-office system;
- new customized pages, without development effort, based on a Content Management system;
- native integration with any back-office system (ERP, CRM, etc.), regardless the company's business area;
Increases the satisfaction of the company's partner, regardless of its type with 30 % by:
- automatic and secured access to information existing in back-office and by taking actions based on these:
- personal data;
- synthetic information about ongoing contracts and concluded insurances;
- invoices, proforma, reversal invoices, payment terms, due dates; it also has the return statements for the distributing companies;
- the status of payments and outstanding amounts;
- various reports retrieved from the back-office;
- quick informing both by querying the Web portal and via regular messaging channels such as e-mail, SMS or fax. There is the possibility to set automatic notifications on the payment terms or on the renewal of documents and insurances;
- on-line, secured payment of customer invoices with the bank card;
- online printing all the interest documents, from electronic invoices and proforma to empowerments for traveling abroad or for damages;
- posting problems and support requests in a simple manner, with the possibility of checking the status at any time. The ticketing process helps the organization and tracks the support operations.
Increases the efficiency of marketing efforts in a direct and non-disturbing manner:
- customizes pages, advertising posters, information and content of Charisma SelfService portal in order to become relevant to the group of persons are intended to;
- collects marketing data with the help of an unlimited number of surveys;
- enables communicating promotions by easy posting advertising materials with certain effective periods, segmented according to user category;
- improves the delivery of messages to the partners through the own Messaging Gateway service for sending messages in e-mail, SMS, MMS or fax format.
Significantly increases the company's revenues thanks to a new and efficient sales channel and by ensuring customer loyalty. The customer can automatically benefit from the product and service offers and transparently tracks their progress in time.
Test nowDiscover the most accesible and intuitive business solution
- Cash Flow
- Budget Management
- Inventory Management
- Foreign Trade
- My Tasks
- Financial Leasing
- Operational Leasing
- Financial Wholesale
- Fleet Management
- Cell Monitor
- Stock Replenishment
- WMS (Warehouse Management)
- Agricultural Production
- Portfolio Management
- Lease Administration