A proper planning and controlled maintenance of contracted services may lead to a reduction of up to 20% of a company’s total cost of ownership (TCO).
Charisma Lease Administration is a solution dedicated to construction, real estate companies and those specializing in Building Services and Facility Management. It provides professionals and building owners with a powerful and flexible solution for service and physical assets management within a building: spaces, furniture, computers and equipment, contracts with water, electricity, rents, security and safety, cleaning, internet suppliers etc.
Some of the clients that use Charisma Lease Administration module
- Ensures efficient use of spaces, by connecting and managing supplier contracts and clients afferent to each square meter;
- Distributes and allocates costs according to the area used;
- Manages all recurring and invoiced expenses, either aggregately or separately (all expenses included: monthly rent with utilities, security expenses included or separately etc.);
- Ensures client and supplier contract management, together with their attributes and contractual history.
Space & lease management:
- Types of spaces: stands, warehouses, offices etc.
- Space properties: name, description, legal status (rented, sold, leased, fixed asset, stock), location, collection agent, floor area, building area, commercial area, contacts;
Sales contracts management:
- General information (date, client, validity period);
- Objects of the contract – services, products, invoicing method and link to the physical spaces that are to be administered or rented;
- Invoicing conditions and afferent timetable;
- Credit control features: penalty clause and percentage, payment intervals;
- Scanned documents attached to the contract (contract, addenda, acceptance forms);
- Contract templates;
Historical contract versions.
- Registration and allocation of utility consumptions on invoices per each sale/lease contract;
Generation of invoices based on contractual terms;
Re-invoicing of utility services and costs and other administrative expenses;
- Contracts due to expire;
- Payments for the selected period;
- Unused/non-rented spaces.
- Contracts due to expire.
Test nowDiscover the most accesible and intuitive business solution
- Cash Flow
- Budget Management
- Inventory Management
- Foreign Trade
- My Tasks
- Financial Leasing
- Operational Leasing
- Financial Wholesale
- Fleet Management
- Cell Monitor
- Stock Replenishment
- WMS (Warehouse Management)
- Agricultural Production
- Portfolio Management
- Self Service