Globalization strongly affects the agriculture, with its two specific activities: farming (including grain trade) and animal breeding. The fierce competition and the increased concern about the quality of the products have obliged the farmers to apply standardized tactics in this area. Using a dedicated ERP solution, agricultural companies will benefit from costs reduction, will eliminate the redundant time, and thus they will be ready to defy the global competition.
Some of our clients who are using the module Agricultural Products
- Agricultural land organized in farms and soles;
- Cereal cultures, with technologies detailed on seasons, operations, resources (man hour, equipment, raw materials);
- Annual work planning at the farm, sole and cereal culture level (in MU hectares and geographical positioning);
- Periodical reporting for state of vegetation for every farm, sole and cereals culture;
- Periodically cultures evaluation for witness cultures;
- Rain reports for affected or plagued area;
- Irrigation report for equipment and consumed resources;
- Daily operations report for every farm, sole and cereals culture;
- Cereals production report (in tons) for every farm, sole and cereals culture.
- Integrated informational system (catalogues) for the farm personnel;
- Integrated operating data in a single informatics system, at company level (department integration) and group level (companies integration on the group);
- Integrated interface for reporting on land map controls (based on shp files);
- Unified management of technologies and resources (man hour, equipment, materials);
- Unified management of subcontractors (man hour, equipment);
Comparative situation between the budgeted and actual costs on farm, sole and cereals cultures;
Map layers (arable land with geographical coordinates);
Items (cereals cultures with MU hectare, cereals with MU tons);
Cost centers (farm, sole, culture, equipment, department).
2) Technologies for cereals cultures
Operation norms in time and physical units;
Equipment norms in time and physical units;
3) Annual planning
- Planning for cereals cultures for every farm and sole;
Fig. 1 - Operating interface for annual planning using the map layers controls
4) Production Control
State of vegetation for every farm, sole and cereals culture;
Periodically cultures evaluation for witness cultures;
Rain reports for affected or plagued area;
Irrigation report for equipment and consumed resources;
5) Production Reporting
- Daily operations report for every farm, sole and cereals culture;
- Cereals production report (in tons) for every farm, sole and cereals culture and integration with stock events.
Fig. 2 – Main interface for daily operations report using the map layers controls
Fig. 3 – Detail operating interface for consumed resources on operation
6) Cost center analysis
- Cost center allocation;
- Indirect costs distributed on direct cost centers;
- Comparative situation between the budgeted and actual costs on farm, sole and cereals culture.
Charisma Livestock provides the tools needed to manage the complete livestock flow like animal identification and registration, tracing the livestock movement, cost calculation for the feeding day, live weight and weight gain, as well as simple management of all legal related documents.
Charisma Livestock supports farmers to more efficiently organize production and maximize results through a triple livestock monitoring: administrative, technical and financial. Integration with third-party applications for planning, controlling, monitoring and reporting production - for a full automation of the farms performing livestock related activities (slaughtering, milk and meat processing) – rounds out the solution to streamline the production process.
Charisma Livestock is connected with the National Identification and Animals Registration System (SNIIA), the National Agency for Improvement, Breeding and Livestock (ANARZ) and the National Sanitary Veterinary and Food Safety Authority (ANSVSA) in Romania, thus providing various information sources on both legislation and activities undertaken.
Briefly, the Livestock module ensures:
- Identifying and registering livestock, including integration with tracking devices such as barcode scanners or microchips;
- Traceability of livestock movement – births, transfers, etc.
- Reports on animal breeding ( weight, weight gain, real consumption / standardized raw materials related to feeding, vaccination of the animals) and reproduction;
- Managing the specific legal documents – farm register, animal passport, identification forms, movement, declaring the event;
- Interfaces with SNIIA website and other authorities in this area ANARZ, ANSVSA in compliance with the law.
- High quality food supply;
- Complete utilization of workforce ( hours/man, equipment) ;
- Achieving revenue all over the year;
- Efficient utilization of production assets;
- Ensuring biosecurity standards, environment protection and compliance with the laws in force.
The specific functionalities of Charisma Livestock provide the instruments needed to manage the entire livestock flow.
- Livestock identification and registration
- Traceability of livestock movement
- Calculating costs per day, live weight and weight gain
- Management of specific legal documents
Optimizing processes, flows and operational and financial activities appropriate to the livestock sector branches, such as:
- Diary breeding ( cattle and sheep);
- Breeding animals for meat ( cattle, sheep, swine, birds);
- Cattle/ swine reproduction;
- Integrating other applications dedicated to production planning, control, tracking and reporting, for a complete automation of the farms that run related livestock activities such as butchery, milk and meat processing;
- Interfaces according to the SNIIA website legislation - National Animal Identification and Registration System or other authorities in the livestock system (ANARZ– National Agency for Improvement, Reproduction and Livestock, ANSVSA - National Sanitary Veterinary and Food Safety Authority).
Technical and financial monitoring and administrative monitoring (identification and registration) of the livestock.
- Multi-exploitation: animal inventory can be held both at farm and group level, without limiting the number of the administered animals.
- Using alternative units of measurement ( number of pieces / heads and weight/Kg) for a parallel inventory.
- Organizing animals in groups and subgroups based on diverse criteria such as age, weight, physiological aspects etc.
- Integration with devices for animal movement tracking ( barcode scanners, bars for scanning microchips)
- Unitary technology management ( equipment, machinery, human resources) for breeding animals for milk / meat
Specific financial and accounting operations:
- Differentiated management of livestock ( dairy cattle, breeding bulls will be registered as fixed assets, animals for fattening will be registered as current assets
- Accounting operations pertaining to breeding ( purchasing animals, paying invoices with payment orders, selling livestock, monthly weight gain, monthly bonus for weight gain at purchase price, recording the counter value of the sold animals etc.)
- Recording the income and the expenses per cost centers and profit. – animal group ( differentiated identification based on criteria such as breed, age, destination etc
Livestock traceability during all the livestock flow and specific activity automation:
Identifying and recording animals:
- Recording the accompanying purchasing documents with nominal identification on the barcode label ( earmark for cattle, horses) or microchip ( for sheep);
- Recording events such as birth, death or animal loss, operating data in documents such as birth/death certificate and specific legal documents ( Form 3), as well as associating the specific identification system (earmark, microchip, tattoo on the rump, ANARZ code tattoo etc.)
In case of purchase, entrusting, transfer or slaughter
- Reforming animals – changing the destination of an animal, modifying the related technology
- Recording the delivery documents – delivery orders (regarding the type of animal, age, margin of weight, sex, breed, quality) and data operations in specific legal documents ( Form F2, veterinary certificate) and in SNIIA website;
Advanced reporting functionalities
Reports on production units for livestock
- Weight gains
- Live weight
- Transfers among weight categories (transfer from a category to another); Note: Weighing is performed within control groups established according to weight categories and then applied to the rest of the groups.
- Real / standardized consumption of raw materials related to animal feeding and vaccination;
Reports on animals for breeding
- Semen doses per animal
- Recording the quality indicators
- Reports on production units for livestock
Compliance with the law in force and unitary and effective management of the documents imposed by the regulatory authorities in the field;
- Farm register: data regarding the exploitation, data regarding animals in the exploitation, new entrants, control of the Sanitary Veterinary and Food Safety Authority
- Animal passport: earmark and birth date, the production unit where the animal was born, origin, the units where the animal was transferred, the unit where the animal was slaughtered/deceased etc.
- Exploitation book/card: exploitation code, exploitation address ,name, first name and ID/registration number of the owner/ owner’s address
- Identification form – Form F1
- Movement form – Form F2
- Event declaration form – Form F3
Allows recording the vaccination calendar, births and food organization, ensuring the conformity with the biosecurity standards.
Fig. 1. ID Form
Fig.2. Cattle passport
Grain Trade Module manages the grain inventory, for both cultivators and dealers:
- Goods reception and interfacing with electronic scales and granule analyzers for the retrieval of quantity and quality parameters of the products;
- Traceability of grain movement inside a silo ( aeration, trailing, gassing, transfer);
- Stock calculation according to STAS and no-impurities standards in the Romanian legislation;
- Price calculation based on contractual parameters versus parameters
The main features of the grains, determining the conclusion of commercial transactions in certain conditions, are:
- Grain production is differentiated in time, meaning that harvesting is seasonal and lasts only a few days a year, while consumption is permanent. Trade levels out all these differences.
- Grain production is differentiated in space, meaning that in some areas the crop abundant, while in others it is insufficient. Balancing between surplus and deficit is achieved by sales operations;
- Cereals are essential for human and animal food;
- The qualitative characteristics of cereals influence the price and the accepted quantity, bonuses and penalties during commercial transacions.
- Integrated system for a centralized management of all data specific to grain trade flows: harvesting, storage, conditioning, custody, sale;
- Traceability of the purchased/sold products and quality certificates, declaration of conformity and specific processing operations;
- An accurate identification of the minimum price under which the grain trade is not profitable, and the most convenient conditions on the free market.
Grain purchase/sale contract management:
- General information;
- Object of the contract;
- Quality parameters and penalties based on quantitative and price deviations from the values defined quality parameters ;
Late payment penalties.
Efficient stock management (grain cultivators, grain dealers)
- Calculation according to STAS and no-impurities standards in Romanian legislation;
- Stock data file according to STAS standards;
- Integration and automatic retrieval of quantities from electronic scales;
Specific processing operations (grain aeration, gassing etc.) and cargo transfer.
Management of financial-accounting flows according to sale/purchase contracts:
- Price calculation based on contractual parameters versus parameters
- Purchase and sales invoices based on price and volume calculations, as well as potential differences between these two;
- Payments to suppliers and receipts from customers through Treasury Module;\
Managerial accounting (class 9);
Extended document management features:
- Commodity inputs (reception analysis)/outputs (delivery notes);
- Freight reconciliation
- Documents accompanying the cargo processing (aeration , gassing, warehouse transfers, loading, delivery etc.)
Reporting tool: contracts, accounting reports, goods invoiced etc.
Forage production module addresses the combined fodder factory that produce feed on the basis of formulation, while using raw materials and auxiliaries. The module can be used through the fabrication automation as well as the direct operation of the production reports.
The combined forage recipes differ depending on:
- animals (poultry, pigs, cattle or sheep);
- the stage of animals growth;
- nutritional values of the final product;
- The need of the feed sterilization in order to ensure quality and the animals safeness that are designed for;
The permanent control of the final product, on the production circle.
- Allows to take over the info directly from the production environment;
- Allows the info adjustments depending on the supplementary measurements of the forage and the primary raw;
Allows comparative reports between:
- production and usage, taken from the automated production;
- production and effective usage registered as a result of the external weighting;
- Ensures the traceability of the raw material in the batches of the produced forage;
- The products can be automatized based on the own algorithms;
The clear evidence of the raw material and the used quantities for each and every product feed.
The creation of the forage recipes combined according to the needed parameters.
The feed recipes are defined while mentioning the quantities of the raw materials needed for the production of a feed unity. The recipes can be quantitative and can be adjusted in need. The applied recipes for a production report are registered and can be interrogated at any time.
- The feed recipes are defined while mentioning the quantities of the raw materials needed for the production of a feed unity. The recipes can be quantitative and can be adjusted in need. The applied recipes for a production report are registered and can be interrogated at any time.
The optional connection with automated processes (BUHLER)
If info transfers between the driving machines of the production processes (example BUHLER), administered by WINCOS application and Charisma are allowed, the feed production and the usage of raw materials that can be directly downloaded between the two databases. The transferred quantities enter in a validation process after that the documents with stock upload/download with operational and accountancy value.
- If info transfers between the driving machines of the production processes (example BUHLER), administered by WINCOS application and Charisma are allowed, the feed production and the usage of raw materials that can be directly downloaded between the two databases. The transferred quantities enter in a validation process after that the documents with stock upload/download with operational and accountancy value.
Production report registration
- Based on the info introduced in Charisma, the production reports can be registered and the forage production as well as the usage of raw materials can be generated.
Test nowDiscover the most accesible and intuitive business solution
- "... For the vegetal production, Charisma offers the data necessary for the agricultural process, supporting the activity with graphical and tabular reports in the production units in the territory. It also allows tracking the working progress and costs in real time, as well as the profitability analysis at profit/cost centre level. ..."
- Agro Chirnogi,
Maria Trading (Agro Chirnogi)
- "... The chicken products can be registered directly in the inventory in Charisma, obtaining a total traceability of every chicken lot in the slaughter house. Because tens of products can result from a chicken, the traceability is extremely important for a clear image of production in accordance with the request. ..."
Carmistin - Avicarvil
- "... Charisma ERP was definitely the right choice, being a valuable software and decisional support ..."
- Daniel Muntean,
General manager Rodbun
- "... The solution offered by TotalSoft integrates both the company’s and the group’s resources in a single software system (financial, human, material, and the resources specific to vegetal production and livestock). The most important functionality for the vegetal production was the graphical interface for internal reporting to authorities with land map controls. ..."
- TCE 3 Brazi,
Agricost (TCE 3 Brazi - Culiță Tărâță)
- Cash Flow
- Budget Management
- Inventory Management
- Foreign Trade
- My Tasks
- Financial Leasing
- Operational Leasing
- Financial Wholesale
- Fleet Management
- Cell Monitor
- Stock Replenishment
- WMS (Warehouse Management)
- Portfolio Management
- Lease Administration
- Self Service