Sales Force Automation Module
The Sales Force Automation Module optimizes the sales efforts with the familiar and intelligent features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The module provides a highly intuitive interface, while the Microsoft Office capabilities shorten the sales cycles, increases the closing possibilities and achieves a real-time insight.
Improves sales planning and management
- Sets up territories and teams for optimal organizational efficiency;
- Creates price lists, discounts and unit groups to streamline offer management;
- Provides post sales best practices and tips in the Resource Center;
- Uses strong role-based and group-based permissions for easy information distribution.
Automates the company’s lead system
- Better coordinates with marketing by tracking leads in one centralized system;
- Automatically associates email messages with relevant leads or opportunities;
- Assigns leads and tasks automatically based on predefined rules;
- Instantly lights up the most promising leads with conditional formatting;
- Uses guided dialogues to streamline the qualification process;
- Streamlines the lead scoring and conversion;
- Instantly segments the customer database to identify new leads.
Manages opportunities effectively
- Closes deals faster by centrally tracking key deal information;
- Enables more effective team selling with team-based ownership;
- Creates and monitors customized offers and pricing for each opportunity;
- More effectively positions against the competition with seamless competitor tracking;
- Better identifies and leverages extended relationships (lawyers, consultants) in the sales process;
- Streamlines the proposal creation with embedded document management capabilities;
- Establishes consistent enterprise-wide sales processes with predefined workflows;
- Tracks generated revenue with out-of-box order and invoice tracking;
- Uses leading sales methodologies like Miller Heiman, SPI and TAS right within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Streamlines the account management
- Tracks all activities and interactions for each contact and account;
- Identifies influencers, constituents, allies and roadblocks for each account;
- Quickly identifies cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with embedded analytics;
- Automatically tracks contract renewal dates and details;
- Better understands complex organizational structures with hierarchal relationship tracking.
Boosts sales productivity
- Uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM right within Microsoft Office Outlook;
- Instantly locates the information needed with preview panes, personal views, record pinning and Most Recently Used lists;
- Improves communication and team collaboration through seamless integration with Microsoft Office products;
- Promotes Office Outlook contacts and email messages to Microsoft Dynamics CRM with a few clicks;
- Reduces wasted cycles with robust data import and data de-duplication features;
- Ensures that sales people are working on the most current data with bidirectional data synch between Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Enhances pipeline management
- Easily tracks the sales pipeline for improved financial planning;
- Increases the accuracy of revenue projections with individual or rollup forecasting;
- Tracks revenue goals by dates, financial periods or other predefined criteria;
- Instantly tracks sales quota versus attainment at individual or group level;
- Identifies key trends for deals won or lost and optimizes the sales process.
Simplifies the workflow processes
- Improves productivity with personal, team and organizational workflows;
- Leverages guided dialogues across the sales organization to reduce training and ramp-up time;
- Automatically creates or assigns tasks and activities when rules are triggered;
- Automates simple or multilevel approvals with predefined workflows;
- Provides automatic scoring and distribution of leads;
- Sets alerts for key events or milestones;
- Defines and enforces consistent sales processes enterprise-wide.
Leverages Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Empowers the sales force with real-time access to customer data from any web-enabled device;
- Better prepares for customer meetings via real-time account details;
- Rapidly responds to customer requests while on the road;
- Continuously works details by updating and receiving leads 24/7;
- Discovers new up-sell and cross-sell opportunities right on the spot.
Provides visibility and improves the decision making processes
- Provides business insight with flexible dashboards and inline data visualization;
- Views key performance indicators in real time with prebuilt dashboards;
- Uses built-in sales reports to conduct detailed analyses without IT assistance;
- Uses robust data cubes for insightful trending analysis;
- Employs predictive analytics to identify key selling scenarios;
- Takes advantage of the intuitive Report Wizard to instantly create ad-hoc reports.