Office Analysis module includes a set of reports especially created for supporting the decisional process and the agility of the organization. Perfectly integrated with the operational flow defined by the other modules within Charisma Office Automation suite, these reports provide critical information regarding the company's performance, from resource usage to profitability per customer, project, task, employee, team, department or company.
Financial and operational benefits
Increase the control over the company's processes
- Provides color and symbolic performance indicators for a quick analysis through dashboards with advanced drill-down or drill-through functions.
- Includes standard detail reports for the project managers.
- Allows generation and configuration of ad-hoc reports, easy to accessed by the users.
- Allows fast calculation of cost per resource, project or contract.
- Provides full trasability of hours, from timesheeting to billing and payment receiving.
- Offers a complete and transparent status by projects, tasks, resource allocation, incidents and risks.
Increases the revenues and the company's profit
- Includes profitability metrics, at resource, invoicing or completeness level.
- Provides a correct and actual image of the time spent on projects and tasks, on the invoiced hours vs. billable hours, reported hours vs. billable hours, etc.
- Allows determining and monitoring performance targets.
- Allows advanced analysis and scenarios using different rates assigned to resources, such as internal rate, rate at customer's site, rate outside the city or abroad.