Charisma Document Management
Do you have a large volume of information and data, in a disorganized way that affects the proper development of the company?
Do you want a solution to organize all documents, e-mails, and web pages and help you properly use these resources?
Charisma Document Management, built on Microsoft platform (Enterprise Content Management), is a key component of an organization’s infrastructure, which helps companies overcome these challenges.
Built on a highly integrated, scalable and easily configurable platform, Charisma Document Management enables the easy use of information, by any user, through integration with familiar tools like the Microsoft Office suite. TotalSoft's solution can help companies to:
- Appropriately manage information;
- Meet the legal requirements;
- Efficiently manage websites;
- Streamline business processes.
The document management module is developed based on Microsoft SharePoint, providing simplicity and automation in the management of any content, regardless of the format. The product perfectly integrates with online and offline ERP or PSA solutions, offering exceptional flexibility and configurability to meet the requirements of any business verticals.
Some of the customers who use Charisma Document Management
Why Document Management?
In most organizations, the IT department usually uses heterogeneous applications, with important information shared by multiple users through various applications such as Charisma ERP, CRM, Project Management and Charisma HCM. Thus, the need for a centralized web portal application emerged.
Charisma Document Management provides such a portal to all companies who need to:
- administer and store different working versions;
- archive documents and workflows;
- manage business records;
- perform advanced search actions.
Furthermore, Charisma Document Management provides:
- Document scanning and composing: (PDF, TIFF, JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF);
- Images conversion into text: scanned documents can be saved as PDFs that can be searched in(where searches can be performed);
- Easy to use interface, so employees can scan documents themselves, eliminating the time needed for their training;
- A scan can be performed on any scanner compatible with Windows.
OCR in PDF
The option “OCR’it to PDF” enables easy conversion of faxes, scanned documents and images into PDF documents so as to allow searches within documents;
The OCR option is available in more than 30 languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Filipino, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
If you have a large number of documents and you are not sure which one contains the information you need, the document viewer option allows you to view a record without opening each file;
A content display mechanism is integrated in Charisma Document Management, so that the user does not need to have a tool installed on the computer in order to read documents (e.g. Microsoft Office or PDF Viewer). Benefits:
- Simple and effective viewing can save up to one working day for each employee working with documents;
- Provides high level of security - only users with rights to read original documents will be able to access documents.
Streamlines working with documents
- Includes saving, archiving, retrieval, historical, control, versioning, and reporting features;
- Provides constant access to information, public or private, depending on the security policies of the organization;
- Allows implementing workflows with multi-level approvals;
- Allows versioning and keeping track of changes made to the document, with marking of the date, users and associated comments;
- Creates workflows to streamline document flow within the organization;
- Presents information in a graphical and custom tailored manner;
- Includes various filters, configurable to facilitate advanced searches;
- Organizes documents created or loaded into the system, by tree structures.
Reduces internal costs
- Reduces paper use and costs of maintenance. Physical files can be scanned and electronically uploaded into the system;
- Eliminates the effort of managing physical documents. Electronic documents can be easily managed, as they are organized according to operational flows;
- Manages different types and sizes of files;
- Adds, edits and manages documents quickly and easily, relieving employees from routine, time-consuming tasks;
- Simplifies activity by using document templates.
Optimizes the management of projects and contracts
- Manages documentation at contract, client or project level;
- Allows storage, archiving, electronic access and control over valuable information needed to run projects;
Seamless integration with any ERP solution
Charisma Document Management integrates with Charisma ERP or with any other enterprise resource management system to retrieve information from the back-office.
- You save time and easily reuse information. You organize and classify content in a centralized document to provide a consistent method of organization, classification, navigation and quick search for information;
- You help protect confidential information. User access rights can be specified in each particular case;
- You simplify document creation. With workflows on documents, you can initiate, track and collaborate on various processes directly from Microsoft Office on your desktop. Alerts and important information on activity can be displayed, thereby ensuring that workflows are properly followed.
Test nowDiscover the most accesible and intuitive business solution
- "... ..."
- Danny Manor,
- "... “We were looking for a partner with solid enterprise-level references to convince us that the project would be finished according to our requirements and on the required delivery date.” ..."
- Roman Bulat,
Head of Information Systems Structure