Customer Service Module
The Customer Service Module has been developed in order to meet the expectations of customer relationship departments’ members. The product provides scenarios tailored to any type of organization, simplifying the business operators’ activities, reducing the response time and increasing customer satisfaction.
Manages accounts with insight and collaboration
- Boosts agent productivity with a familiar user interface that is natural and personal;
- Creates business connections across CRM activities and entities;
- Builds teams with users from multiple business units to own records and assigned roles;
- Audits changes to business data with automatic notification;
- Enables role-based access and permissions to accounts and data.
Enhances customer service with insightful, actionable intelligence
- Tracks and measures performance for organizations, business units, teams and individuals;
- Uses inline visualizations for ad-hoc drill-down into key performance indicators (KPI);
- Provides dashboards of customizable real-time analytics;
- Imports and exports Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets in real time;
- Uses built-in reports or customizes with Report Wizard.
Responds to cases quickly and precisely
- Responds to cases faster with access to complete case and customer data;
- Uses guided business processes and scripted dialogues to deliver fast and precise service;
- Manages cases across individual and team queues that are user friendly and configurable;
- Personalizes data views, dashboards and navigation; pin favorites to workstation;
- Flexibly manages cases across channels for customer convenience.
Simplifies the contract management
- Simplifies contract management to develop and revise customized customer contracts;
- Uses workflow to trigger activities to help agents consistently deliver the right level of service;
- Provides actionable insight to help agents sell more service and support contracts;
- Provides agents with real-time access to views of service eligibility for each customer.
Provides information at the right time
- Increases first contact resolution with the built-in knowledge repository;
- Speeds up the case handling by making it easy to find information with familiar tools;
- Avoids duplicated efforts by using cross-channel knowledge and collaboration;
- Uses familiar and graphical tools to track and monitor the flow of knowledge.
Integrates Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Delivers notifications and alerts through mobile devices;
- Manages and updates service schedules and appointments;
- Accesses and sends CRM customer service data via any web-enabled device;
- Provides drag and drop configuration and form design for mobile devices.
Streamlines scheduling with all resources required to perform a service
- Schedules services and resources to serve customers effectively;
- Saves time with familiar and easy scheduling tools;
- Stays connected across teams with a centralized view of service calendars and resources;
- Uses familiar tools to set up and manage reoccurring appointments in CRM.
Establishes processes that facilitate a connected organization that is collaborative and integrated
- Saves time and money by allocating items to queues based on inquiry type or any custom entity;
- Automatically assigns activities to specific agents or teams; defines role-based and security-based views;
- Establishes rules-based approvals and escalation to route cases to the right person;
- Personalizes workflow with point-and-click tools; uses conditional branching and nesting.