Charisma Contract Management software is a module especially designed for recording and managing all types of contracts concluded with the customers and partners of a company. This module centralizes and manages the services' execution, according to the agreed terms and conditions, immediately notifying any deviation, thus supporting a professional, agile work environment, based on a strongly customer-oriented culture.
Financial and operational benefits
Reduces the costs and optimizes the operational processes
- Maintains in an easy to access manner all the data related to the company's customers and the contracts concluded with them.
- Provides permanent and simultaneous access to contractual data.
- Uses a resource allocation calendar for by contracts and task schedules.
- Allows the implementation of new workflows for changing and approving the contracts, based on the specifics of each single company.
- Allows tracking the costs by contract.
- Uses contract templates, reducing the routine work and saving valuable time for other activities.
Increases the quality of the provided services and improves the relationships with the customers
- Allows tracking different types of contracts and provided services.
- Allows the customization of rates and invoice schedules, depending on the category and customer history.
- Provides different invoicing methods, such as flat price, milestones or completed percentage, advance as security, initial payment and equal installments or based on the execution schedule.
- Includes quick support for invoicing and payment allocation to the customers.
- Allows tracking and access to the entire repository of customers and their accounts.
- Allows the management of confidential accounts.