Charisma Billing for Energy
Asessment, forecast optimization and control of electricity consumption amid liberalization of the energy market, ongoing changing regulations as well as infrastructure and technology modernization, are the main challenges facing the electricity industry, be it suppliers, traders or distributors.
Charisma Billing is an end-to-end, multi-country, multi-company, multi-location, multi-currency solution, which allows metering and recording of individual consumption of electricity. The solution is able to support any data volume and legislative framework and to ensure not only a careful real-time management of company’s operational and financial resources, but also a sustainable relationship with partners and stakeholders.
The solution can operate both as standalone and bidirectional, through integration with any meter reading equipment and any ERP or CRM system. Moreover, the latest technology used in the application’s development allows operation of any database and provides a responsive scalable and dynamic interface, depending on the resolution and the device by means of which it is accessed (computer, tablet).
Some of our customers who use Charisma Billing for Energy
Financial and operational benefits
Reduces operational costs
Due to the functionalities offered and by aggregating all the information in operational and dynamic reports, with real-time data, the solution eliminates manual data entry effort and reduces operational costs.
Improves relationship with customers and partners
By means of the portal, the solution enables customers and partners secure access to updated information about consumption, invoices and payments, providing both transparency on processes and modern, simple and comfortable services for consumers, such as electronic invoicing.
Ensures company’s performance
The information provided is intended for both project managers, as it easily provides an overview of the performance and efficiency of the activity, and company’s management who benefits from a real support regarding the operational process, so as to make the best decisions with minimal effort and, more important, timely
Summarizes all the information in each module of the system and highlights those points of alert which may jeopardize the financial stability of the company (by not invoicing customers timely) and the accuracy of the procurement process (innacurate consumption forecast).
In addition to the current situation of the most representative indicators, the dashboard enables their comparison over time, in days, weeks, months, or by comparing a certain value of a current period with similar periods in recent years.
The dashboard includes graphical reports for:
- The degree to which consumptions to be invoiced have been updated, by type of consumption;
- Amounts billed per invoice type (advance, deviation, regularization, green certificates regularization);
- Consumption variations over time, per type of consumption (estimated, ordered, achieved).
Administration and Configuration
- It is possible to define multiple types of partners: customers, distributors etc.
- The solution provides the possibility to easily view the information aggregated at the level of partner contracts (tariffs, prices, invoices, protocols, load curves, etc.).
End users contracts
- The solution provides the possibility to define contracts of sale to final consumers;
- There is a possibility to define addenda attached to contracts;
- Recalculation values are maintained at client and month level;
- Configuration of contractual parameters underlying the bills (energy product, deviations, workstations, counters, billing data / invoice type, days of grace / invoice type, etc.).
- Keeps track of monthly energy consumption for each customer, contract, workstation, meter, by type of consumption (estimated, ordered, achieved, recalculated), by type of energy (active, inductive reactive and capacitive reactive);
- Allows running comparative reports between consumption types recorded;
- Customer consumption history;
- Import of consumption data from distributors and automatic assignment according to contract, consumption type and related month.
- Direct calculation of bills based on recorded consumption and contractual data;
- Includes a configurable algorithm to calculate the contract’s value for its whole lifetime;
- Automatic billing of monthly advance payments according to estimates from clients or specified in the contract;
- Automatic billing of regularizations according to actual energy consumption;
- Invoicing deviations of consumption, according to the contract;
- Billing penalties for outstanding invoices, using a complex and configurable computing mechanism for the purposes of enabling both automated penalties billing and invoicing according to punctual decisions of users (current and retroactive penalties);
- Periodic generation of settlement bills for green certificates;
- Printing electricity distribution invoices and detailed annexes on consumption for each location, directly from the application;
- Automatic notification, via e-mail, to users regarding maturities or other information of interest;
History of billing and receipts (invoices, payment details, penalties calculated and invoiced).
Forecasting and acquisition
- Forecasting consumption, for energy production and acquisition, related to following variables: weather forecast, holidays calendar or special events;
- Required purchase: integration with specific energy exchanges, acquisition ordering and recording the results of procurement;
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SYSTEMS
- Integration with customers’ specific systems (Document Management, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence) and distributors for processing customers’ consumption data;
- Integration with smart metering systems: remote reading, concentration, storage, aggregation and detailed reporting of data on electricity consumption;
Interfacing according to legislation with ANRE website and distributors, carriers and other authorities in the energy system (OPCOM).