At its 20th anniversary, TotalSoft rewarded its clients for vision and confidence
Bucharest, October 2014
TotalSoft celebrated 20 years since it started to implement software solutions in companies from all over the world. On the 2nd of October, 1,300 representatives of the European business environment transformed the Unirii Hall ofthe Palace of Parliament into an astonishing networking and celebration framework. The company proudly and happily celebrated its first 20 years, based on passion, courage and innovation. In brief, the review includes: hundreds of happy clients, thousands of extraordinary projects, solutions delivered in 35 countries, partnerships with the strongest software houses in the world, over 400 specialists passionate about information technology.
The event was dedicated to those who contributed to the company’s success- clients, partners and employees. It was an appropriate moment to express the gratitude towards everyone for their support and confidence. On this occasion, TotalSoft offered anniversary trophies to those customersthat relied on the absolutely new products and projects proposed by the company, and without a prior validation on the market up to that point.
- BCR Leasing: the award for its confidence in TotalSoft for the creation of the best leasing software. Along with BCR Leasing, Charisma Leasing Management was born, an extremely successful solution, with an 80% market share in Romania and used by 40 clients worldwide.
- La Fantana: the award for the courage to take Charisma across the border. La Fantana was the first client of the company which believed in implementing Charisma outside Romania.
- Carrefour: the award for vision. As a token of gratitude for choosing Charisma HCM when it had only a few hundreds of employees and for successfully using it today when it has over 10,000 employees.
- Orange: the award for 10 years of collaboration. Orange is the first Charisma HCM customer in the telecom industry which transformed a challenge into a real partnership.
- Mega Image: the award for the most rapid business growth along with Charisma HCM.
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank: award for openness, being the first Charisma ERP customer in the banking sector.
- Farmexpert: the award for confidence and perseverance. Farmexpert replaced Charisma Business Commander, its initial system with Charisma ERP. Thus we became a long term partner, a partner that would bring added value to their business.
- Bog’Art: the award for building a strong partnership in a challenging industry. Bog’Art was the first large Charisma ERP client in the construction industry.
- A&D Pharma: the award for confidence without boundaries. This company was the first customer in the pharmaceutical industry, a very strict and regulated one; the customer appreciated our collaboration so much that it expanded the implementation of the system within all the companies owned by the group.
- Continental Hotels: the “origins” award. Continental Hotels was the first Charisma ERP client. They were visionaries and believed in our performance. And now, after 12 years, we are still together and we intend to exceed our limits further.
- Henkel: the award for the longest partnership. Because they chose us ever since we were only a handful of ambitious and passionate people.
- TCE 3 Brazi and particularly Mr. Culita Tarata: the award for a rich harvest. With the help of their wide experience we managed to develop apowerful solutionto become leaders on this market in Romania, 2 years after the solution was released.
- OMV Petrom: the award “11 years together”. We are proud to to support the most valuable company in Romania. Together, we implemented successful projects, with a great impact on our business experience and on the industry. Some of the major solutions implemented were Primavera (internal projects management) and Charisma CRM (in 7 countries in Central and Eastern Europe).
- Constanta Shipyard: the “ 20 years together” award. We acknowledged the confidence in two decades of collaboration.
TotalSoft anniversary continued with the traditional technical conference, on the 14th of October, during which the latest features of the system were showcased.