Technical Team Lead - SharePoint Developer
- Is scheduling the projects’ calendar;
- Estimates the workload for the successful closing of the projects, is follows and determines the necessary of manpower (labor force) during the entire developing and implementation process;
- Monitorizes the project’s plan of execution according to the initial graphics and budget;
- Ability to coordinate and sustain a team.
- At least 4 years working as a software developer;
- At least 3 years experience as technical lead/coordinator;
- At least 2 years of experience developing for Microsoft SharePoint platform;
- At least 2 years of experience developing ASP.Net web applications.
- C#, ASP.Net applications;
- Windows SharePoint Services (customizations, programming: object model, event handlers, web parts, workflows, controls, features);
- SQL Server, Transact SQL;
- Good understanding of business requirements;
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with team leads and other team members;
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and project management skills are considered a significant plus;
- Team player.