Senior SharePoint Developer
- Is scheduling the projects’ calendar
- Estimates the workload for the successful closing of the projects, is follows and determines the necessary of manpower (labor force) during the entire developing and implementation process
- Monitors the project’s execution plan
- Ensures conformity to initial graphics and budgets.
- At least 4 years working as a software developer or technical lead.
- At least 2 years of experience developing ASP.Net web applications
(developing for Microsoft SharePoint platform it's a plus).
- C#, ASP.Net applications.
- Windows SharePoint Services (it' s a plus)
- SQL Server, Transact SQL.
- Good understanding of business requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with team leads and other team members.
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and project management skills are considered a significant plus
- Team player.