Business Applications Consultant (MS SharePoint / MS Dynamics CRM)
Mid-level consultant required for Charisma Business Applications team. Due to continuous project wins & growth in Microsoft Dynamics CRM; and SharePoint technologies, our business unit is looking to expand the consultants team.
- Onsite business analysis, detailed functional specifications writing and sign-off;
- Project plan development and tracking;
- Workload and staffing estimation for successful completion of the project; also seeking to resolve project’s needs throughout the implementation;
- Monitors the entire project implementation, ensuring compliance with the agreed schedule and budget;
- Project handover to the post-implementation team after GoLive.
- Graduate of a computer college or economic profile;
- Several years’ experience in IT projects coordination / consultancy;
- Knowledge of existing Microsoft products - SharePoint and Dynamics CRM;
- Knowledge of databases (SQL Server) is a plus;
- Knowledge of programming languages is a plus;
- Analytical thinking;
- Organizational and communication skills at both individual and team level;
- Willingness to learn new systems;
- Prepared for travelling in other cities or abroad.